Sick of reading books, blogs and newsletters? Put these small business podcasts in your ears already.
5 Small Business Podcasts That Don’t Suck
- Being Boss: A small business podcast for creative entrepreneurs from Emily Thompson and Kathleen Shannon. This is my current fav. I love the blending of work and life because those lines are often blurred for us solopreneurs. I also love the emphasis on doing the work.
- Hit Publish: Amy Harrison shares excellent content marketing and copywriting advice with a huge dose of humor. I love that the episodes are short and packed full of actionable info. Plus, she’s got a fantastic Yorkshire accent that makes me feel right at home.
- Smart Passive Income: I’ve been aware of this blog and podcast for a few years, but avoided it because it came off a little “cheesy online marketing” to me. I have seen the light! Pat Flynn provides excellent advice on business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips.
- ConversionCast: LeadPages goes over real life case studies to help you improve your landing page conversions. I highly recommend it, even if you’re not a web geek like me. The episodes are short and to the point, and you’ll learn valuable ways to get more people on your email list and clicking your “buy now” buttons.
- Build Your Tribe: Chalene Johnson (yes, that one) provides practical strategies for building your list and creating communities. I love that the episodes are short, sweet and to the point, and jam-packed full of valuable, actionable tips.