You’re a solopreneur with a service-based business. Coaches, consultants, strategists, trainers—that’s you!
And you need a website.
Not just any website though. A swoon-worthy website that makes you look good and makes people crave what you’ve got.
A website that:
- makes you look like the pro you are
- establishes your credibility and builds trust
- attracts the people you most want to work with
- converts those people into actual paying clients
We’re going to be friends, you and me.
Hi, I’m Julia, the geeky gal behind Pixel Frau. All that tech stuff that drives you insane? It’s what I love and do best!
I’m here to help you rock your website—so you can look like a pro, attract your ideal clients, and get them clicking all the right buttons on your site.
A bit more about me
- I’ve been making websites for 15 years.
- I’m a fellow solopreneur who ditched the day job 7+ years ago.
- I’m originally from Washington, DC, USA. I’ve lived abroad for nearly a decade, first in Germany and now in Scotland.
- My friends describe me as a hybrid of Daria + Molly Shannon (smart, snarky and silly).
- I’m a volunteer teaching assistant who helps teach English to asylum seekers.
- I’m obsessed with music and have a soft spot for jangly guitars. Yep, I’m one of those people who collects vinyl and likes the Smiths.