It’s your success—pixelized
You found your calling and started a coaching business. You’ve worked your butt off to learn, practice and improve your coaching skills. You’re damn good at what you do.
There’s just one problem: Your website isn’t reflective of your success.
- cringe whenever someone asks for a link to your website
- put off pitching guest posts and podcast interviews
- feel overwhelmed, frustrated and stuck
All because you’re embarrassed to send people to your website. You’ve got a serious case of website shame.
The worst part? That shame seeps into everything you do. Instead of confidently going after your dreams, you’re paralyzed by shame and self-doubt.
The good news is it works both ways.
A website that truly represents you—as the qualified, capable professional you are—fills you with confidence.
Instead of being paralyzed by shame, you:
- eagerly send people to your website
- confidently send pitches to well-know publications
- feel confident, clear and focused
That confidence and energy infuses everything you do, propelling you onward to bigger and better things.
You do better work. More people are drawn to you. Things start falling into place like you never knew they could.
“I was so embarrassed by my website that I stopped handing out business cards. Since my new website launched my confidence has skyrocketed.”
– Tara, Business Coach
I can help with that.
Hi, I’m Julia, the geeky gal behind Pixel Frau. I’ve been making websites for 15 years. My goal is to help you build your email list, get more clients and grow your business—with a killer website.
Instead of weeding through random, conflicting advice in Facebook groups or spending 3 hours trying to change one freaking color in WordPress, I can help you figure out what will work best for your specific needs and create a strategy-driven website that makes you look good and gets results.
Bottom line: I come in and make your website look like the photoshoot version of you.
Serious brains and moxie. Flawless hair and makeup. Charming vintage dress. So you can get back to the million other things on your to-do list.
“I knew my new website would be seen more simply because I was no longer ashamed to send people there! My opt-ins have increased and I’m booking more clients.”
– Kimberly, Business Coach
Websites for Coaches
£349 / $499 / €449
A semi-custom website for new(ish) coaches.
We’ll use an existing WordPress theme as the base of your website. I’ll customize it to make sure it suits you and your business strategy.
£1399 / $1999 / €1799
A 100% custom website for coaches with growing practices.
I’ll design and develop a website from scratch that is completely unique to you and your business.
£2499 / $3499 / €3199
A 100% custom website for coaches who want to dominate with a membership site and info products.
I’ll design and develop a website from scratch with built-in functionality so you can sell programs and courses.
Your Website Will Be…
- Made with WordPress: You’ll be able to add, edit and delete pages yourself without having to pay someone every time you want to change one little thing.
- Easy to use: You’ll get anytime access to 20+ video tutorials you can watch directly on your website. You’ll also get 30 days of personal email support from me.
- Mobile responsive: Your website will look good on all devices, from huge desktops to tiny phones. This makes you look more professional, keeps people on your site longer and makes Google happy.
- Optimized for search engines: Your website will be built with the clean code that Google loves. You’ll be able to optimize it even more by watching the SEO tutorials and entering your keywords on specific pages and posts.
- Equipped with opt-in forms: Your website will have at least one opt-in form to help you build your list. You’ll set up your email marketing service account (MailChimp, ConvertKit, etc) and I’ll take care of making the form work and look good on your website.
“I hesitated starting my business because my old website didn’t look professional. Not only am I proud of my new website, it’s also bringing in more traffic and new client inquiries.”
– Ann, Floral Designer
- Schedule a free discovery call to see if we’re a good fit.
- Book your website by signing a contract and paying a 50% deposit.
- We have a 1-hour strategy session to review your website/business goals and strategy.
- I create your web design mockups and send them to you for approval.
- You pay the remaining 50% balance.
- I develop your fully functioning website and send it to you for your approval.
- We launch your website. Yay!
“I realized that if I’m going to be “legit” I’d need my own website. I had seen so many DIY sites that looked unprofessional, so I wanted to avoid that. Since getting my website I feel so much more professional.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take?
‘Start’ websites usually take 1-2 weeks. ‘Grow’ and ‘Dominate’ websites usually take 4-8 weeks.
Is anything not included?
You will need to buy your own domain name and web hosting. I highly recommend Siteground* for that.
If your website needs to integrate with outside services like Acuity or ConvertKit, you’ll also need to sign up for those services yourself.
Do your website packages include logo design?
No. While logo design is related to web design, it is its own speciality. If you need a logo, I can recommend a talented logo designer. Keep in mind that a logo is not a website requirement. Most coaches do very well displaying their name in stylized text rather than having an official logo.
Do you use the Divi or X themes?
No. I specialize in WordPress + the Genesis framework. This allows me to build you a beautiful, responsive website with the clean, streamlined code that Google loves.
What’s your refund policy?
Due to the nature of my services, I do not offer refunds after I have begun working on your website. Just as you wouldn’t expect a plumber to refund you after fixing a leak, I cannot turn back time and reverse the hours spent working on your website.
How do I know my website will work? Are there any guarantees?
Your website is guaranteed to look and function like your approved web design mockups. I will have triple-checked everything to ensure your website is working as it should. On the off chance you find something that isn’t working, email me within the 30-day support window and I’ll fix it for you ASAP.
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Don’t let a bad hair day torpedo your success.
“I was tired of trying to figure it all out on my own. I got the layout I wanted in my head without having to Google every step. Julia brought so much to the table. If I’d known it would be that painless, I would’ve done it years ago!”
– Sara, Holistic Nutritionist